Sunday, February 12, 2012

February 12, 2012

1. I am thankful for my brother. At times in my life it has been difficult having an older brother. He was over protective and in high school when we attended together, it was hard to date because he would threaten some of them. But I love my brother so much and I know why he did those things. I am so fortunate to have such an amazing brother and friend for life!

2. I love our family game nights! We have so much fun playing games and using the Wii for dancing games. It is really nice that Jayden is seeing that family is made a priority. I am thankful we have these times together and pray they continue for years to come.

3. I am thankful my parents take Jayden so Ty and I are able to have some time alone. We were able to have a nice Valentines lunch today. We love our son, but it is really nice to have some time to our selves very once in a while.

4. I am grateful that we are going to be able to rent a home and move in a couple weeks. I am going to be so happy to have a place I can decorate and feel like I have free reign of the place.

5. Though money is tight, I am thankful Ty has a job. So many people are out of work and suffering. It might not be the best job, but it is a job!

No comments:

Post a Comment