Thursday, February 16, 2012

February 16, 2012

1. I am thankful for my girl's nights. I love my son and my husband but it is nice to have some time away with the wonderful ladies in my life!

2. I am grateful that I have been able to get to know Alicia. She is so funny! I love how we talk and laugh like we have known each other for years. Thank you for being a part of my life Alicia!

3. I am thankful for Lisa! I love hearing about her family. She is so devoted and such a good mommy! Conversations are so fun with her! Lisa, I hope we have many years to come of girls nights!

4. Again, I am grateful for my bestie! I am thankful today that she extended the hand of friendship to Lisa and Alicia. I love that the 4 of us have such a great time. Thank you Denae for being so wonderful and bringing these 2 great women into my life!

5. I am thankful for my hubby! Today I am thankful that he encourages me to have time with my girls. Not all men are so understanding and I appreciate that he knows I need some time away every couple weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww.. this was super sweet. love you Michelle <3 You are blessed!

    ReplyDelete