Wednesday, February 15, 2012

February 15, 2012

1. Wednesdays we usually head to my grandma's for a visit. I am so thankful that she is in my life and close enough to visit weekly. I call her daily and since my grandpa has been gone, she has really become attached to Jayden. I feel blessed to have her as a second mom!

2. I am going to say it again, I am grateful for my bestie! Jayden took her flowers to work yesterday for Valentine's day and loved visiting with her. She is do awesome with him! I feel lost if I don't text her throughout the day. She has a piece of my heart always!

3. I am thankful for a warm bed and a heater on this cold night!

4. I am grateful for my struggles for they have made me who I am. I can look in the mirror and be proud of the daughter, wife, mother, friend and woman I have become.

5. I am thankful, period!

No comments:

Post a Comment