Monday, February 13, 2012

February 13, 2012

1. I am thankful for my parents. Ty and I were able to have a deep conversation with them yesterday and I am so glad they are still around to help.

2. I am grateful for Denae. She came over after work and spent time with Jayden and I. I love that Jayden gets so excited when he sees her. It is so great that we can spend hours talking and not run out of things to say.

3. I am thankful for our ability to rent a home and move onward and upward in our lives. I am so excited for our move!

4. I am grateful for our moments together as man and wife. After putting Jayden to bed it is nice to just spend time together talking.

5. I am thankful for all who have crossed my path. Whether you have just walked thru or stayed for a while, you have influenced my life and I thank you for that. I do not regret letting anyone in my life for I am the woman I am because of all of my experiences, the good, the bad and the ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment