Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February 29, 2012

I am behind on my gratitude blogs :( I have been so busy with us moving next week. Plus we were gone this past weekend. But I need to catch up!

1. I am thankful for my parents. For an early 30th birthday gift they gave me $ to take a long weekend somewhere. So Ty and I went to Vegas Friday thru Monday. It was nice to get away and be able to sleep in since they watched Jayden for us. But we missed our boy!

2. I am grateful that we are moving. I am so happy to have a place for peace and quiet and privacy! I don't mind that we will be renting, I know our own home is in the future but for now I am happy to have a little place to call home for a while!

3. I am thankful for my in laws allowing us to be in their home for the past year. We might not always see eye to eye on things, but they are good people.

4. I am grateful that my husband loves animals as much as I do. It is so nice to be able to agree on our animals and how we treat them. I feel blessed to be able to pass on that love and passion on to Jayden. He loves his cat and dog. He tries to be a little rough at times but we are fortunate to have patient, loving animals who take his love taps.

No comments:

Post a Comment